Hospice provides a variety of services tailored to meet the individualized needs of patients and their family members. Services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Every person is unique and hospice care is no different. Each patient and family’s plan of care is unique . Hospice strives to meet the immediate needs of the patient and family, while making every effort to anticipate and meet future needs.
A Quick Look at Our Services
- Home visits by a licensed physician.
- Skilled nursing care specializing in Symptom Control, Pain Management, Education and Emotional/Spiritual Support.
- Hospice aides to provide total personal care to patients in their home.
- Licensed social workers to provide grief counseling and to assist in accessing community resources.
- Pastoral care for spiritual/bereavement support.
- Hospice care for patients in nursing homes, assisted living facilities or any other patient residence.
- Medications and Durable Medical Equipment are provided based on the health care needs of the patient and his/her diagnosis. Incontinent supplies are provided when needed and approved. .
- We offer four levels of care to include: home care, respite care, continuous care and inpatient care. These different levels of care make it possible for us to meet the unique needs of our patients and their family members.